Vision and Mission KTC Málaga
CIEDES Foundation leads the development of the Knowledge Transfer Center of Methodology and Best Practices in Strategic Planning in the Mediterranean (KTC Málaga), within USUDS projects, ENPI Cooperation Program
Vision: KTC Málaga must be a reference entity in USUDS network, with a broad technology base and at the forefront of strategic planning urban governance, based on a subnet of cities, experts and partners, serves plans and strategic projects of the municipalities and territorial.
Our mission is to understand, analyze, maintain, increase and disseminate methodologies, tools and practices of strategic planning processes in the Mediterranean, encouraging the creation of stable subnets to exchange experiences and knowledge, within USUDS network, and the alliances for the formulation and implementation of strategic projects shared between cities
- Identify, collect and put at the service of partners a "box of tools and methods."
- Identify, organize and disseminate best and worst practices in processes, and learn by modeling the strategic projects.
- Create a space for joint work of qualified professionals with long-term vision.
- Incorporate new technologies to the work of the network and its projects.
- Creation of the box tools and methods for responsible local government, experts and professionals.
- Selecting a first group of best and worst practices that help cities beginning its strategic planning and flagship projects.
- Using the method of case with different practices carried out in either partner cities and in other cities, to analyze and draw conclusions. Prioritize the needs of USUDS cities performing strategic plans (Sousse, Saida and Larnaka) and KTC Sfax and Al Fayhaa.
- Identification of a group of cities and professionals who can add value to networking.
- Animation online discussions and reflections on the 3 thematic blocks (Constant innovation in the processes of strategic planning; Monitoring, evaluation and reformation of strategic plans; Strategic alliances and public-private) and some of its key elements.
- Developing a joint publication.
- Presentation of publication at a Seminar in 2013 (Sfax, Tunisia)
KTC Málaga Presentation
CIEDES Foundation and KTC Málaga Presentation
Municipal Development Plan for the Urban Municipality of Tetouan
"This is not a plot" (Zaragoza. Spain) is a project of cleaning, rehabilitation and maintenance of brownfield plots within the city, and the recovery of them to become open spaces to neighbors.
Distrito 22@ Project. Barcelona. Spain
حالات أخرى مثيرة
The main objective of the initiative was to resolve the problem of Health care Waste (HCW), specifically Potentially Infectious Health Care Waste (PIHCW) in Lebanon.
The general objective of the micro-garden programme is to contribute in further reducing unemployment, poverty through feeding and nutritions improvement, and income generation for populations.
The Strategic Plan ‘Vibo Futura 2015' was built through negotiation between institutional and private stakeholders, who worked together to highlight territorial potentials and problems to develop a strategy and define long, medium and short term.
Launch KTC-Málaga Seminar. Presentation
Presentation Video (Spanish)